Houston’s Top Metal Building Design & Build Out Contractor
Although metal buildings are a great option for airplane hangars and barns, the metal buildings today have changed, with a large variety of options that are available making them more versatile. IIC Commercial Services offers metal building construction and build out for a variety of uses such as churches, agricultural buildings, manufacturing facilities, convention/exhibit halls, and industrial complexes. With virtually unlimited size, color and design options, metal buildings are one of the most affordable solutions for just about any new construction project.
Some of our most popular buildings in Houston include:
- Manufacturing Facilities – Metal buildings provide excellent customized fixtures to meet many manufacturing processes allowing open floor plans, large doors for loading & unloading, and easy to heat and cool.
- Avaition & Airplane Hangars – Every airplane has a unique set of needs for storage and maintenance facilities. IIC Commercial can provide the spacious hangar and aviation storage space to store any aircraft make and model.
- Workshops – Metal building workshops provide an economical, durable space for auto restoration, woodworking and other projects.
- Commercial Office Complexes – Business owners, contractors and real estate developers have fallen in love with the flexibility, energy efficiency and cost effectivenss of steel building systems. From strip malls, stores, office complexes, auto dealerships and restaurants metal buildings are quickly becoming the go-to alternative for new construction.
- Garages – Metal building construction are a great solution for garages of all types. Mechanics, storage facilities, and fabrication businesses find metal buildings to be an excellent solution and they will protect your valuable trucks, equipment, tools and other possessions.
- Agricultural Storage Buildings – Metal buildings are a perennially popular choice in Texas for agricultural storage, thanks to their strength, durability and adaptability.
- Carports – Metal building carports are a durable, attractive option that will protect your car from hail, the Texas Summer heat, and wind debris. They can be used to store anything from personal vehicles, commercial trucks, and all sorts of recreational vehicles.
- Barns & Farming – Farming is hard work! And you need a barn that works just as hard for you. Metal building designed for the farming industry are a valuable asset that will be well worth the investment.
- Storage Buildings – Metal storage buildings are an ideal solution for any storage need.
- Gymnasiums & Sport Arenas – Bring innovation, low maintenance and energy efficiency solutions to community and government building within budget and on time delivery. The advances in metal building design provide customizable options to create the exact environment desired.
- RV Storage – Our metal RV storage buildings create a wide range of attractive, durable storage solutions for your RV, boats, motorcyles/ATVs, and camper trailers.
- Horse & Riding Arenas – A metal building for your horse arena makes good “horse sense!” Our custom build riding arenas can create a custom arena to accommodate livestock stalls, riding areas, offices, work shops, vehicle and trailer storage, and full living quarters.
Metal Build Out Construction in Houston Texas
IIC Commercial Services will not only build you a state-of-the-art metal building for your business, manufacturing or storage needs, we can also provide complete build out services. We can custom design the interior of your newly constructed metal building with office space, living quarters, storage units, manufacturing specific components, work spaces…the possibilities are endless.
Consult with one of our metal building design specialists today!
Metal Building Design & Build Out
With over 3 decades of constructing metal building for customers throughout the Houston Metro Area, IIC Commercial Services can provide metal building construction to meet all of your needs at competitive prices. Call us today at (713) 682-8337 or fill out the information below and one of our metal building specialists will contact you.